During the pandemic, we are following safety restrictions from the Salt Lake Health Department.
1. DO NOT come to your appointment sick. We are required to turn away anyone with symptoms or recent exposure. Please cancel as soon as you know, by texting 801-309-8422. I won't be charging any cancellation fees at this time. No-show no-text clients will be moved to low priority. Individuals at a higher health risk are asked (by the government) to stay home, these restrictions do not guarantee safety.
Failure to confirm (or receive reminders) does not cancel your appointment. If you're unsure of your appointment, call or text us to confirm. To make sure guests are receiving accurate reminders, online booking is mandatory for your first visit. This allows you full control of the contact information.
2. First time guests please arrive 10 minutes early to answer the health questions.
3. Please do not bring anyone to your spa session, visitor traffic is limited for safety. Our waiting room is closed to ensure social distancing. Please text Jen when you park, she'll let you know when to come in. We ask that everyone wash their hands as soon as they enter.
4. Bring a face mask to wear during your visit and service. For facials, you are required to wear a mask for the sign-in and check-out but can remove it for the treatment. Your service provider is required to wear a mask during the service.
5. The number of clients we can accommodate each day is reduced. Please plan ahead to secure your time slot.
6. Contact-free payments are preferred (venmo, email invoice with secure link), but we can take cards and cash with extra sanitation.
7. If you arrive late, or begin late due to paperwork or restroom break, your session may be shortened to ensure that appointments following yours start on time. When this happens, you will be responsible for the full cost of the original appointment length.
8. Please understand that we will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items and we ask that you leave valuable items at home.
9. Our services are NOT sexual. Any inappropriate behavior will result in a canceled session and police involvement.
10. Prepaid packages and gift certificates are nonrefundable, please make sure our spa, schedule and style of treatment is right for you before purchasing. All unused packages expire after one year unless arrangements are made. Any specials or discounted offers are not valid when combined with other special offers, and space is not guaranteed. No substitution requests will be allowed on specials.
12. Referral program may vary. Currently, we provide a $20 Gratitude gift card for each word-of-mouth referral of a local new client, over the age of 18, receiving a massage of an hour or more from Jen.
*Prices, Business Hours, Specials and policies are subject to change without notice. Email for information.